Re: [Question #702743]: Sensitivity testing: Results seem random

Jan Stránský requested more information:
Hello,

> y-axis (vertical axis)

although it does not really matter, I prefer z to be vertical

> I don't see a place to post them

yes, this is a drawback of launchpad questions, no attachments..
In this case, you can probably put them to dropbox / google drive / ... and give the link

> If a MWE is required, please let me know and I'll gladly create one.

Yes, please

> Is this normal for DEM? It seems wrong and highly unscientific to have
a model's output load path change so chaotically to small changes to an
input parameter.

In general, it is not normal, but it may be normal under certain circumstances.
E.g. if the result is strongly dependent on packing (initial particle positions) and you change the packing every run.
But it should be much more clear with the MWE.

Cheers