Re: [Question #702743]: Sensitivity testing: Results seem random

Justin gave more information on the question:
Jan,

Link to google drive with files:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ygHckMnSksTSuMzfdsxSRS5pFaQP4-mC?usp=sharing

In the folder:
- Three MWE (Original, increase 5% and minus 5% of density of spheres): Basically, there all the exact same

- Three CAD files needed to run the models: block_test.mesh, small_base.mesh, and 1mm_heightchecker.mesh
        - block_test.mesh, is not the object I'm using for my research. Didn't want to share everything with the world, yet. Perhaps, I can share the actual object over email.

- Three plots:
        - Sensitivity_Testing.png is the plot that goes with the included models (i.e., using block_test.mesh). Admittedly the results were better than I expected. But two models still started negative? And the original model had a higher torque than the plus 5% density model.
        - density_Sensitivity_Testing.png - Results from a model exactly the same as the MWE, except used my actual object (i.e., not block_test.mesh).
        - density_Sensitivity_Testing_2r.png - Results from same model as above, except sphere radius was reduced to 2 mm and sphere count increased by eight times.

Problems:
1) All plots have runs that start negative, which is not intuitive. I feel they should all start at zero (or close to it).
2) Sometimes results can be radically different (e.g., density_Sensitivity_Testing.png)
3) Even when not radically different, the results doesn't make inherit sense. I.e., spheres with less density can create more torque on the object than spheres with a lower density.

As always, thanks for the help,
Justin