Re: [Question #702751]: periodic boundary in the direction of the length of a rotating drum (cylinder )

Jan Stránský requested more information:
> However, I still have a problem.

please, provide a MWE as discussed above.

> Might it be because I am using (Law2_ScGeom_ViscElCapPhys_Basic()) as
it is mentioned in the question 429604?

What is the result with Law2_ScGeom_FrictPhys_CundallStrack?

But firstly I would guess the problem is due to the fact
"If I remember correctly, the large bodies are not "periodically copied", so the spheres from "next" cells do not interact with the wall."
discussed in [2], #4
If it is this case or not would be clear with the MWE.

Cheers
Jan

[2] https://answers.launchpad.net/yade/+question/701266