Re: [Question #702815]: How to user-defined the shape of particle?

Jan Stránský posted a new comment:
I have no experience with this exact type of modeling and read it the
first time, so take what I write here as my feeling (!)

But according to what I understood, it is not "real" cylinder, in the sense that you do not need contact detection between this cylinder and other spheres / cylinders.
Rather it is the "contact model" or "interface" or something like that, which can be "idealized" / "modeled" as an cylinder, but you do not need explicit cylinder for it. As many (all?) existing Yade contact models.

Cheers