Re: [Question #702852]: How do I use the numerical blanket?

> ... a numerical blanket

for future readers and also readers not involved in the topic, please
give some background, like where the term "numerical blanket" came from,
i.e. [1].

> Now I need to use a numerical blanket

Do you need indeed?
It was just a brainstorming, what could be done, without any guarantee that it is easy or feasible or gives satisfactory results..

> but I don't find the relevant usage of the numerical blanket on the
official website, how do I use it?

see above, I don't remember being used with Yade..

After quick search of "python simulation cloth falling on sphere", I
have found e.g. [2].

Cheers
Jan

[1] https://answers.launchpad.net/yade/+question/702750