Re: [Question #702934]: After you add some code, it does not work correctly

Jan Stránský requested more information:
> Sorry, there was an indentation error in the copied code, the code is
as follows:

and it still there..
###
def checkUnbalanced():
 if unbalancedForce() < .01:
  O.pause()
                for b in O.bodies:
      if isinstance(b.shape,Sphere):
###

> Symptom: When I run the code through the terminal, there is no error
feedback, when the particle run ends, I enter O.run() in the terminal,
and the result is that the simulation ends quickly in an instant and
does not work properly.

What does "does not work properly" mean? What is not proper? What would be?
What does "ends" mean? pause? exit? crash? ... ?
What does "in an instant" mean? before next iteration? after very first iteration? after two seconds? ... ?

Providing a MWE, most of these questions would be solved..

Cheers