[Question #703066]: Install Yade from Source code

The firest question is :I want to do the FEM×DEM multiscale simulation with Yade. So I guess I should use Source code to install Yade?
The second is :Then I read "Yade Documentation">>"Yade for user">>"installation">>"Source code". There are some words:
"The following commands have to be executed in the command line of your corresponding distribution.
Just copy&paste to the terminal. Note, to execute these commands you need root privileges.
Ubuntu 20.04, 18.04, Debian 9, 10, 11 and their derivatives:
sudo apt install cmake git freeglut3-dev libloki-dev libboost-all-dev fakeroot \
dpkg-dev build-essential g++ python3-dev python3-ipython python3-matplotlib \
libsqlite3-dev python3-numpy python3-tk gnuplot libgts-dev python3-pygraphviz \
libvtk6-dev libeigen3-dev python3-xlib python3-pyqt5 pyqt5-dev-tools python3-mpi4py \
python3-pyqt5.qtwebkit gtk2-engines-pixbuf python3-pyqt5.qtsvg libqglviewer-dev-qt5 \
python3-pil libjs-jquery python3-sphinx python3-git libxmu-dev libxi-dev libcgal-dev \
help2man libbz2-dev zlib1g-dev libopenblas-dev libsuitesparse-dev \
libmetis-dev python3-bibtexparser python3-future coinor-clp coinor-libclp-dev \
python3-mpmath libmpfr-dev libmpfrc++-dev libmpc-dev"
however, my Ubuntu version is 21.10, so what should I do ? Thanks very much!