Re: [Question #703066]: Install Yade from Source code

Jan Stránský requested more information:
Hello,

> The firest question
> The second is

please be aware of our requirement to open separate questions of separate problems ([1], point 5).
Here it is acceptable to leave it merged, just have it on mind for next questions.

> I want to do the FEM×DEM multiscale simulation with Yade

please be more specific. Using [2]? something else?

> however, my Ubuntu version is 21.10, so what should I do ? Thanks very
much!

you can always try and test if it works.
I **guess** that it is just outdated piece of documentation and that it would work also for newer versions of Ubunutu.

Cheers
Jan

[1] https://www.yade-dem.org/wiki/Howtoask
[2] https://yade-dem.org/doc/FEMxDEM.html