Re: [Question #703041]: How do I set the stiffness of FrictMat?

> Do you mean to set the stiffness indirectly by setting the Young's
modulus?

No.
I mean to set the stiffness directly by setting "young" parameter of FrictMat.
It is, as documentation say [3], not necessarily the Young's modulus..

> Is it only necessary to set the Young's modulus to complete the
stiffness setting?

"young" is always set (its default value is 1e9, [3]) so "the stiffness
setting" is "completed" essentially.

Cheers