Re: [Question #703066]: Install Yade from Source code

LiTingting is still having a problem:
okay, thanks for your reminding!!!

---- Replied Message ----
| From | Manfred Hampl<question703066@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> |
| Date | 9/6/2022 16:36 |
| To | <litingting4183@xxxxxxx> |
| Subject | Re: [Question #703066]: Install Yade from Source code |
Your question #703066 on Yade changed:

Manfred Hampl proposed the following answer:
"however, my Ubuntu version is 21.10, so what should I do ?"

Remarks from Ubuntu side (I cannot comment for Yade):

Ubuntu's support for 21.10 has already ended and the software repositories have been removed (see https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Releases)
Consequently installing Ubuntu packages with apt now fails for Ubuntu 21.10

I assume that you will receive error messages for the apt command
(unless you already have all packages installed before).

Recommended solution:
upgrade to Ubuntu 22.04
Possible workaround (not recommended):
modify your package management configuration to use old-releases.ubuntu.com

--
If this answers your question, please go to the following page to let us
know that it is solved:

If you still need help, you can reply to this email or go to the
following page to enter your feedback:

You received this question notification because you asked the question.