[Question #703163]: the control window gets stuck

Hello!
I just ran a .py file(for example,***.py) with yade, the control window got stuck. The detail is that I couldn't click anything, and the real time is frozen. when I try to close the window, the other window will appear, which says" '***.py' is not responding."
I don't know why it will be stuck. I'm using a virtual machine to use Ubuntu. Maybe the reason is not big disk space? So could you tell me the reason so that I can use normally?