[Question #703164]: Unable to locate package python-escript

Hello!
I want to run a FEMxDEM example that is biaxialSmooth.py('examples/FEMxDEM/biaxialSmooth.py'). I learnt that how to run this script in this .py's annotation[1], which is :
"
How to run this script:
    sudo apt install python-escript
    cd examples/FEMxDEM
    export PYTHONPATH="/usr/lib/python-escript:../../py/FEMxDEM"
    export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/lib/python-escript/lib
    ln -s /path/to/yade ../../py/FEMxDEM/yadeimport.py
    /path/to/yade ./biaxialSmooth.py
"
Actually, when I ran the first line of code, the error is :
E: Unable to locate package python-escript
So I want to ask what is python-escript? I have installed esys-Escript from anaconda. esys-Escript is also used in FEMxDEM, I referd to the [2].

[1]https://gitlab.com/yade-dev/trunk/-/blob/master/examples/FEMxDEM/biaxialSmooth.py
[2]https://yade-dem.org/doc/FEMxDEM.html