Re: [Question #703169]: Energy conservation of clump

Xu gave more information on the question:
Hi Jan,
Thank you of your response.

> please provide how you compute / get individual components
I compute the input work in the script with these lines:

dw=(0.5*(O.cell.preVelGrad+O.cell.velGrad)*utils.getStress())*O.dt*(O.cell.hSize).determinant()
W=W+dw

And the energy calculated from microscalle:

Law=Law2_ScGeom_FrictPhys_CundallStrack(traceEnergy=True)
Estrain=Law.elasticEnergy()
Efriction=Law.plasticDissipation()
Edamp=O.energy['nonviscDamp']
Ekin=utils.kineticEnergy()

> it is not script, it is source code. Just a terminology note.
Thank you for your notification.

> please open a new question for a new question ([2], point 5).
Ok, I'll open a new question later. Thank you.