[Question #703320]: Confusion about learning code in CohesiveFrictionalContactLaw.cpp

Hi, everyone

I don't understand how 'the bool Law2_ScGeom6D_CohFrictPhys_CohesionMoment::go(shared_ptr<IGeom>& ig, shared_ptr<IPhys>& ip, Interaction* contact)'  passes the updated normalForce to Phys.

Although the code has the following statement,
   'go(shared_ptr<IGeom>& ig, shared_ptr<IPhys>& ip, Interaction* contact)'//line132
   ' CohFrictPhys* phys  = YADE_CAST<CohFrictPhys*>(ip.get())//line138'
    'phys->normalForce = Fn * geom->normal;// line 226'
I did not find a definition or declaration of normalForce in  shared_ptr<IPhys> and CohFrictPhys*.

Probably my biggest confusion is not finding a definition or declaration of NormalForce.

PS:Maybe it's just that I didn't learn C++ well :(.