[Question #703446]: Feasibility of deep-sea mining simulation using Yade

Hi,everyone.
I want to use DEM(Yade) to simulate deep-sea mining problems and I do not know if it is feasible.
Specifically, whether the following two aspects are feasible in Yade:

1.Realize the simulation of seabed soil particles (including the calibration of microscopic parameters, etc.), I guess this should be possible,so the focus is on the second aspect.

2.I want to study the interaction between the seabed mining car and the bottom soil particles, so we need a module that can handle dynamics problem.Does Yade include a multi-body dynamics module to simulate the tracked motion of the mine car? If not, can Yade be coupled with other dynamics software?

Thanks for anyone help!