Re: [Question #703419]: About the modifyication of the macro YADE_CLASS_BASE_DOC_ATTRS_CTOR in the class of NormPhys and NormshearPhys

Jan Stránský requested more information:
> However, there are some confusions about the self-defined geomtric
parameters in Ig2_Sphere_Sphere_ScGeom.cpp or hpp.

what are "self-defined parameters"?

> What should I do with these self-defined parameters so that they can
be called in other code files (such as CohesiveFrictionContactLaw.cpp)
in the same way that yade usually do?

do it "the same way that yade usually do"?

Sorry, I really did not get the last post, please be more specific.

Cheers