Re: [Question #703427]: How I can save my work in the simulation?

Jan Stránský requested more information:
> How can I save the simulation before and after when i delete the wall?
How is the best way?

Instant replay:
There are many options and approaches, please be (much) more specific what the use case should be.
What does "later at another point in the simulation" mean?
What does "within the same code" mean?

> In my simulation I have a surface on which particles roll. I want to
place a wall before rolling the simulation to collect the particles and
then remove the wall so they can roll down the surface.

I see no usage of "save the simulation", I do not understand "use it
again later at another point in the simulation".

Does your simulation in pseudocode look like this?
###
placeTheWall()
collectParticles()
removeTheWall()