Re: [Question #703553]: Can I simulate water in Yade?

Instant replay:
It very much depends on the definition of "water" and what you expect from it.

Please be (much much) more specific.
Does it flow? How?
Does it influence soil? How?
........?

> use water to fill the gap between the particles, just like the soil

just like the soil what?
usually in yade, soil does not fill gap between particles, soil is the particles.

> the soil particles are filled with water and groundwater.

How do you distinguish water and groundwater?
how does (from model point of view) differ soil particles filled with water and not filled with water?

As a start, search documentation for "water", "flow", "liquid" etc.

Cheers
Jan

[1] https://yade-dem.org/doc/FoamCoupling.html
[2] https://yade-dem.org/doc/yade.wrapper.html#yade.wrapper.FlowEngine