[Question #703556]: Hertz-Mindlin model energy dissipation

Hi, I have a simple question:

>From which part of the Hertz-Mindlin model is the energy dissipation coming if there is no dissipative force in the model? Can you please refer me to the publication from where this dissipative force appears or from where it comes the  "normDampDissip" in this model?

I am using:

    [Ip2_FrictMat_FrictMat_MindlinPhys()],
    [Law2_ScGeom_MindlinPhys_Mindlin()]
    GravityEngine(gravity=(0,0,g))
    TranslationEngine(translationAxis=[0,0,1],velocity=damp,ids=(all),dead=False,)

For plotting the energy dissipation of the model I am using: "Hertz-Mindlin.normDampDissip"

If the system is energy conservative how it happens that we have energy dissipation?

Thank you in advance!