[Question #703571]: How to reset the stiffness of the particles at a later stage?

Imagine that I am in a two-dimensional simulation box full of particles, and their materials are set, and the Young's modulus is also set, and we all know that the size of the Young's modulus affects the size of the stiffness, so the stiffness is also set at this time. Under dead weight conditions, these particles will pile together, after reaching equilibrium, I delete a circle range of particles between these particles, and then apply gravity again, this circular hole will collapse, but all I need is that this hole will deform without collapsing, can I change the particle stiffness (Young's modulus) around this hole so that this hole deforms without collapsing.