Re: [Question #703571]: How to reset the stiffness of the particles at a later stage?

> Imagine that I am in a two-dimensional simulation box full of
particles

Why do you want us to imagine anything like that?

> can I change the particle stiffness (Young's modulus) around this hole

Yes.

Read [1] and provide relevant information (e.g. MWE) for more detailed
answer (as it strongly depends on used materials, laws, etc.)

> so that this hole deforms without collapsing.

It will depend on many factors.
I am not sure if mere stiffness change can help here..

Cheers
Jan

[1] https://www.yade-dem.org/wiki/Howtoask