Re: [Question #703686]: face material

Jan Stránský requested more information:
Hello,

please provide a MWE [1].
I.e. we can try it ourselves.
In this case, without *.gts files.
To illustrate the problem, one / a few spheres and facets should be sufficient.
If GTS surface is needed, you can "manually" construct it.

> I do not know how to generate materials between spheres and face.
> The last line of code error, I don't know how to write

Please open separate question for separate problem ([1], point 5)

Concerning the error, you can focus on the error line
O.bodies.append(pack.gtsSurface2Facets(surf1),wire=False,material='fMat')
O.bodies.append does not have "wire" and "material" keywords.
Maybe
O.bodies.append(pack.gtsSurface2Facets(surf1,wire=False,material='fMat'))
?

Cheers
Jan

[1] https://www.yade-dem.org/wiki/Howtoask