Re: [Question #703730]: Stress Path Control under Constant Volume

Jan Stránský posted a new comment:
Hello,

if there is not such controller (I do not use them myself so I cannot
tell) and for future reference (i.e. if you know how to implement it but
some future guest here not), a simple algorithm would be:

1) start with some reasonable rate
2) regularly (each time step, each XYZ miliseconds, ...):
- if stress is larger than desired value, then decrease rate
- if stress is smaller than desired value, then increase rate

Cheers