Re: [Question #703730]: Stress Path Control under Constant Volume

Gianni Pellegrini gave more information on the question:
Hello again,
I am trying to use an algo such as

        err= -(fstress - dev)
        K=np.abs((dev-dev0)/(Ezz-Ezz0))
        rate= err/K*1/O.dt

where fstress is the given input, dev is the computed deviatoric stress
and Ezz is the axial strain (0 stands for values at the previous cycle)
.

I think I am able to follow the stress path but the error is still high.
I would like to have a look at the source code of PeriTriaxController so to have an idea of how it has been implemented.
Could you direct me to the right link? I wasn't unable to find it
thanks