Re: [Question #703730]: Stress Path Control under Constant Volume

Gianni Pellegrini gave more information on the question:
Sorry for the delay but LaunchPad did not notify your answers.
Yes, the solution provided by Jan is similar to what I was meant to do.
The strain rate is not constant. In a strain-controlled test, I usually import a variable function for the strain rate to follow a specific strain path.
Under stress control, I cannot prescribe a specific strain rate but I need to derive it step by step.  The problem is to define a law to calculate the increment or decrement of the strain rate such as it is done for nonlinear problems.
I am not confident with explicit nonlinear analysis so I am not sure if the updating can be done in a similar way to an implicit dynamic analysis.

I will try and post the solution here when ready.
Thank you