Re: [Question #705740]: GlobalStiffnessTimestepper gives dt of 0.0 when the saved file is restored

Bruno Chareyre proposed the following answer:
Something rings a bell:

O.bodies[-1].state.blockedDOFs='xyXYZ'

Does body "-1" have a mass, at least?...
I'm unsure save/load needs to be in the picture. That's why we ask to not send multiple scripts, it raises false issues in many cases.
Just load+run, nothing else, and see if the 0 timestep happens?

Do you really need to keep "z" unblocked? Blocking everything would
probably fix the problem.

Bruno