Re: [Question #705913]: how to run yade on multiple nodes using openmpi

Bruno Chareyre proposed the following answer:
Hi,
Your problems seem very platform dependent.
I have been working in a couple different contexts and I have never seen a need for the flag " --allow-run-as-root".

I would suggest you try running simple parallel jobs.
"hostname" is a good start but it is excessively simple. Try running a python script for instance, then if it works try an example script from the mpi4py module (i.e. an actual parallel job), then only if the previous two work it could be that yade's implementation has an issue on you specific system (in this case please report here).

Bruno