Re: [Question #706078]: The VTK recorder is not creating any file

Jan Stránský posted a new comment:
Hello,

George Mebz's answer is a spam (sign: random link in the middle of the message), take it as a spam.
I was going to hide it, but I will leave it out of curiosity.
It seems like generated by chatGPT or similar tool, but some parts are actually pretty good.
Much more relevant than other spam we were used to.

If nobody answers, I will try (without any promise) to get to your
question tomorrow / following days (too late today)

Cheers