Re: [Question #706100]: Torque values too low

Bruno Chareyre proposed the following answer:
Hi,

> Is this normal DEM behavior?

I don't know what "normal DEM behavior" is, so I would say "no".

The reason may be that the actual rubber particles interact in ways which you did not account correctly (inappropriate selection of contact model, or inappropriate model parameters).
It is difficult to say more without knowing the physical system in details and without knowing how you simulated it.
Bruno