Re: [Question #706100]: Torque values too low

Justin is still having a problem:
Bruno,

Thanks for the reply.

All the model parameters are those of actual granular rubber. As far as
the contact laws, I have tried all those that would be appropriate
(i.e., CundallStrack, MindlinPhys_Mindlin, ViscElPhys_Basic). They all
produce similar results.

Do you have recommendations or possible common user errors you've seen
over the years I should investigate?

Note, I also tried creating clumps and polyhedrons:
- Clumps can increase the torque, but makes the torque load path erratic
- Polyhedrons, results are unknown. Using them does not seem feasible due to computational constraints.

Maybe I'm wrong (?), but I just feel density scaling should not be a
requirement to produce realistic results.

Thanks,
Justin