[Question #706167]: Walls and periodic cell doesn't work together

Hello, I write simple script, where I create container (walls are used for this), spheres and apply gravity. The simulation perfectly works at this state.
For some reasons I need periodic cell in my work script and I get issue when try to do this. Simulation stucks after some iterations number. It stucks even without spheres, so I guess problem is about walls but I've no concretize ideas. It would be great if you can tell me what is wrong and help fix this problem. Thanks.

####################################
from yade import pack, qt

O.periodic = True
O.cell.hSize = (2,0,0,0,2,0,0,0,2)
sp = pack.SpherePack()
sp.makeCloud((0.4,0.4,0.4), (0.7,0.7,0.7), rMean=0.01)
O.bodies.append(wall(0, 0))
O.bodies.append(wall(1, 0))
O.bodies.append(wall(0, 1))
O.bodies.append(wall(1, 1))
O.bodies.append(wall(0, 2))
sp.toSimulation()
O.engines = [
    ForceResetter(),
    InsertionSortCollider([Bo1_Sphere_Aabb(), Bo1_Wall_Aabb()],
                            allowBiggerThanPeriod=True),
    InteractionLoop(
            [Ig2_Sphere_Sphere_ScGeom(),
             Ig2_Wall_Sphere_ScGeom()],
            [Ip2_FrictMat_FrictMat_FrictPhys()],
            [Law2_ScGeom_FrictPhys_CundallStrack()]
    ),
    NewtonIntegrator(gravity=(0,0,-9.8),damping=0.1),
    GlobalStiffnessTimeStepper(),
]
qt.View()