Re: [Question #706078]: The VTK recorder is not creating any file

Carine Tanissa gave more information on the question:
Děkuji.

In fact i was able to visualize more simple simulations using vtk and Paraview.
I believe I am having issues compiling here.

I made followed the steps from: https://yade-
dem.org/doc/installation.html#source-code

When i get to the cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=../install ../trunk step
however, i get the following every time:

cMake Error at
/usr/share/cmake-3.22/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:230
(message): Could NOT find Eigen3 (missing: EIGEN3_INCLUDE_DIR
EIGEN3_VERSION_OK) (Required is at least version "2.91.0") Call Stack
(most recent call first):
/usr/share/cmake-3.22/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:594
(_FPHSA_FAILURE_MESSAGE) cMake/FindEigen3.cmake:76
(find_package_handle_standard_args) CMakeLists.txt:187 (FIND_PACKAGE)

or

CMake Error: The source /home/carine/trunk/CMakeLists.txt does not match
the source /usr/share/clang/scan-build-14/CMakeLists.txt used to
generate cache. Re-run cmake with a different source directory.

how do i solve this?

and after this step, should i just run my code and yade should be able
to display the simulation?

Děkuju!