Re: [Question #699998]: How to simulate small-strain triaxial compression test

William posted a new comment:
Hi, Leonard
I have read your code and the conversation. There are some questions still trouble me. I hope you or some other friends could help me.

> young=5e6 # contact stiffness
Many researchers adopt young=29e9 in their papers. However, the unbalanced force is nan and the mean stress is 0 all the time whlie I modfy this using your code.

> Decrease TriaxialStressController.max_vel
How much should TriaxialStressController.max_vel  go down to?

Thanks,
William