[Question #706217]: import shapes as levelset body

Hi! I am new to Yade.  I am currently working on the Levelset-based DEM in Yade. I noticed there are generally three approaches for users to use the 'yade.utils.levelSetBody'. One is among pre-defined shapes (through shape and related attributes), or to mimic a Clump instance (clump attribute, for comparison purposes), or directly assign the discrete distance field on some grid (distilled and grid attributes)s. So, I wonder if it is possible to create a level set body with shapes imported in STL or other forms as there are not too many illustrations on how to use this function. Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks!
Ruidong LI