Re: [Question #706232]: the sphere should be generated around 9000+ but its only around 1800

Jan Stránský requested more information:
Hello,

the question should be generated with words around 1+ but its only around 0.
Please provide at least some information.

I have tried your code, len(O.bodies) gave me 9797 (required around 9000+).
So from this point of view, I am not able to reproduce the stated problem.

Please provide a MWE [1] (e.g. is porosity relevant to the amount of
particles)?

Cheers
Jan

[1] https://www.yade-dem.org/wiki/Howtoask