[Question #706306]: How can interact spheres with the moving facet when using MPI?

Hello, everyone. I always appreciate your kind support.

I am trying to apply overburden pressure using a downward-moving topcap (or facet) in an MPI environment. However, the moving facet does not interact with the spheres (although it does interact when using O.run).

I have found a previous related question (https://answers.launchpad.net/yade/+question/700164) and an example (https://gitlab.com/yade-dev/trunk/-/tree/master/examples/DEM2020Benchmark), but I am unable to figure out the correct way to make the facet interact with the spheres.

Could you please let me know the correct way to achieve this?

Thank you in advance.

Regards.