Re: [Question #706256]: Particles fall out the container

what are "the particles"? What is their size and velocity? How many of them?
What does "under" mean?
... ?

There may be several reasons:
a) the particle "jumps out", rebounces, does not interact with the container any more and fall freely
b) the particle is "small and fast" such that during one iteration there is no contact between sphere and facet (one iteration it is fully above, the other fully below)
c) the force on spheres and/or their inertia is so high that the sphere-facet stiffness cannot hold them and the particles go through

> O.materials.append(FrictMat(young=1E6, poisson=20000/1E6, density=10, label='agg'))
> NewtonIntegrator(gravity=(0,0,-1000), damping=0.4),

I don't get your proportions, but it might suggest the c) option

Cheers