Re: [Question #706533]: Visualise forcechain in paraview

Leonard is still having a problem:
Hi Karol,

Many thanks for your reply.

I updated my paraview version to 5.10.1. But it has the same problem.

Which drop-down list do you mean? I add a new picture in [3] to
illustrate the drop-down list I understood from you. But I couldn't open
that drop-down list (it is empty).

Does it work well using your paraview to visualise the example.vtk file
I shared in #2? I am asking this because I wonder if it is the problem
of the example.vtk file or the problem with my paraview settings.

Thanks very much.
Leonard

[3]https://we.tl/t-5wFdBniP3j