Re: [Question #706533]: Visualise forcechain in paraview

Karol Brzezinski proposed the following answer:
Hi Leonard,

Exactly, it is the list that you pointed to in [3]. Your example file
[2] works well on my computer. Maybe there is something wrong with the
previous filter... so you don't see the proper data.  Generally,
external links are not recommended... but we are discussing some
already. So, could you save and upload the Paraview state file as well?

Cheers,
Karol