Re: [Question #706553]: About simulating constant volume condition in a triaxial test

Karol Brzezinski posted a new comment:
After second thought I think that I misunderstood the problem. Because you are actually checking if the obtained strain is equall to the value expected from the prescribed rate.
Maybe strainDamping is [1] is the source of the error... I cannot check right now, but it looks like a good clue, since affects the change in strain rate.

Cheers,
Karol

[1] https://yade-
dem.org/doc/yade.wrapper.html?highlight=triaxialstresscontroller#yade.wrapper.TriaxialStressController.strainDamping