Re: [Question #706639]: Oedometer test of cylindrical specimens

Ruidong LI is still having a problem:
Hi!

Thanks for your advice. Adopting the TriaxialStressController is indeed
a good choice. But I just have a question. For oedometer tests, there is
no confining pressure since the cylindrical walls are fixed to ensure
the diameter of the specimen is unchanged. I didn't do the experiment, I
am not sure about this. In this case, how should we use the
TriaxialStressController? That's really confusing.

Regards,
Ruidong