Re: [Question #706696]: Packages update

> It is KUbuntu 20.04

Then the system yade version is 2020.01a [1] and 2022 would not be
available.

> in My O.S, the only way is yadedaily?

As mentioned above, yadedaily is the newest version, not 2022 (we don't know if "2022 version" is exactly some version from 2022 or just "newer").
Another option is to update your system, e.g. 22.04 where yade system package is version 2022.01a
Another option is compilation from source code (might be tedious without previous experience).

I am not Ubuntu expert, maybe it would be possible to use package from
22.04 [2] on 20.04 system..

Cheers
Jan

[1] https://packages.ubuntu.com/focal/yade