Re: [Question #706640]: How to get a volume of a clump using makeClumpCloud?

Justin is still having a problem:
Thanks for the reply, and my bad on the MWE. I assumed there was a
.GetVolume command or something I was over looking. I'll use real MWE on
future posts. :)

I didn't realize Yade did not auto adjust the mass and volume for
overlapping clumps. With these artificially inflated values (e.g., mass
and volume), I fear the DEM model could be losing the real physics
behind the real physical system (i.e., lab experiments). Or, however,
since density is preserved, inflated values for mass and volume should
have little impact on maintaining the real physics behind the real
physical system?

What are your thoughts on that?

Thanks,
Justin