Re: [Question #706733]: volume of spheres inside a clump

Ruidong LI gave more information on the question:
Thanks for the reminder, Jan.

Actually, I would like to know the total volume of spheres in one clump.
Actually, my clumps are generated by using the function
'yade.pack.regularHexa'. The surf is determined by importing the 'GTS'
file. What I finally want is the ratio of the total volume of spheres to
the corresponding volume of the GTS file.

Not sure whether I clarify my question or not. :(

Many thanks
Ruidong