Re: [Question #706748]: Calculation in Marshall Mix Design

Huan gave more information on the question:
Hello,

I mistakenly took both sphere and air as bulk, but bulk is only sphere.

-By the same thing, I meant Bulk Volume, Bulk Density, VMA, and % air
void. Do I add the calculation code in the CheckUnblanced within the
O.iter?

-Bulk Volume is only the sphere I believe that the formula should have been (Total weight of sphere / Volume of Sphere)
-Bulk Density should have been (Total weight of sphere / Bulk Volume)
Which I assume that I should should do it by hand since I have the value of Total weight of sphere as (1200g)

-VMA is Void in the Mineral Aggregate
-So, % air void should've been (new_bulk_volume / volume_packing)