Re: [Question #706740]: Excess pore-water pressure in triaxial test

Bruno Chareyre proposed the following answer:
>  I imposed pressure (flow.imposePressure)

No, you don't. In the script this line is commented out. If you were
imposing pressure it would be a "drained" test.

> volumetric strain should not change during undrained condition

If the fluid is compressible there is nothing to prevent volume changes,
as long as you don't force a constant volume (and you don't, because you
have mixed stress/displacement conditions on the walls).

> i could not see pore pressure built up

Not sure what you mean. I run your script and I see a plot with changes
in the value of "p".

Yuri is correct in #13: flow.fluidBulkModulus=0.00001 is really not
water but I don't mind that at this point, it is a value and it gives a
response in truly undrained (not "constant volume") conditions.