Re: [Question #707018]: libyade.so: undefined symbol

Xue gave more information on the question:
Hello Jan,

The issue I'm facing here is that I'm unable to open the Yade2019
software installed through the demfemcouplingmaster folder on Ubuntu
18.04. It seems to be more related to the configuration of Yade itself.

However, the other issue mentioned in the link you provided is mainly
about whether someone would be willing to share a pre-configured image
of the system. Such sharing would save considerable time and effort for
others who encounter similar installation challenges.

I sincerely appreciate your kind assistance.

xue