Re: [Question #707148]: Cylindrical triaxial test using Pfacet

>> The loading is simply such that a constant velocity is prescribed (s.state.vel = ...)
> But which velocity value should I define to achieve quasi-equilibrium compression?

Define such velocity which and whose effect on the sample satisfy your
definition of "quasi-equilibrium compression".

> Can you show me the code?

[2]

> I am sorry for my stupidity.

stupidity is not the right word here.
"Lack of experience" fits better

>Therefore I ask for a MWE and better description of "are destroyed" (anyway useful even with the code).
Actually, what I mean is that when you run the 'triax' py without any change,

> the triangle facets will break.

the same, what does "will break" mean?
That they do not touch each other?

> And my current problem is not with the 'triax' py.
> My problem is that I just finished the part about generating flexible membranes using Pfacet and don't know what to do next.

I do not use PFacet myself, so I cannot help here..
But thanks for description, maybe you can open a new more specific question (here the description is maybe too "deep" in the thread)

Cheers
Jan

[2] https://gitlab.com/yade-
dev/trunk/-/blob/master/examples/concrete/triax.py#L73