Re: [Question #707148]: Cylindrical triaxial test using Pfacet

Bruno Chareyre proposed the following answer:
Hi,

> "My problem is that I just finished the part about generating flexible
membranes using Pfacet and don't know what to do next."

I did not read all the details but if you are at this step I suppose "what to do next" is to assign forces to the nodes of the membranes to reflect external pressure. It certainly needs to account for some area and local orientation.
I never tried such thing myself so I'm not 100% sure what to expect. It should work but it probably needs to update the external forces after large deformations.

Cheers
Bruno