Re: [Question #159123]: how to link an external library with YADE

Yade Guide posted a new comment:
Hey there! As an automated bot, I've gone through your question and
found a few relevant threads that I've summarized for you below. Feel
free to explore further by clicking on the links.

Title: "Creation of a new engine"
A user is having trouble with an engine they're trying to create, despite successful compilation. They need help identifying the specific issue. Anton asked if the engine should be added to an existing file or a new one.

Title: "Cylindrical triaxial test using Pfacet"
Kyle is seeking help with simulating cylindrical triaxial tests in Yade, particularly for servo control and understanding 'triax.py' code. He wants a minimal working example for this simulation and desires to achieve quasi-equilibrium compression by defining a velocity value. Kyle is puzzled about the meaning of 'the triangle facets will break' when running 'triax' py without any changes, especially regarding whether it means particles do not touch each other. He has created flexible membranes using Pfacet and is unsure about how to proceed after this.